AIM Therapy is consistently looking for enthusiastic and passionate Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Clinical Psychologists, Registered Psychologists and Physiotherapists to join our team.
AIM Therapy for Children is a supportive and hard-working multidisciplinary team of 25. We provide OT, Speech Therapy, Psychology and Physiotherapy. We offer individual and group sessions from five premises: Joondalup, Wembley, Gosnells, Rockingham and Mandurah. We also provide on-site Therapy services to several schools across Perth.
- There is never a dull moment at AIM Therapy! Working as part of a busy MDT means there is always an opportunity to learn!
- We always strive to provide the best service to children and families. AIM Therapists use a wide range of gold standard assessments, have access to excellent software to assist the therapy process, follow best practice guidelines throughout the therapy process and always provide evidence-based practice.
- We regularly liaise with other team members in order to provide the best outcomes to families. Regular supervision, mentoring and training is available to help you feel competent and confident in all services you provide to help you go home feeling satisfied at the end of your workday.
- Clinical duties that the successful therapists will be responsible for include the delivery of therapy services including:
- individual comprehensive assessment
- individual and group intervention sessions for individuals aged 2 years to 16 years and their families.
- Administrative duties include writing reports, progress notes, developing therapy resources and group programs. All organisation of appointments and invoices is managed by our amazing administration team!
Skills and experience:
If you fulfil any of the criteria below you are encouraged to apply:
- Senior/experienced Occupational Therapist
Experience providing Paediatric Occupational Therapy including providing assessment, individual and group therapy services. Experience working with children with Autism, Developmental Coordination Disorder, Dysgraphia and Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Speech Pathologist
Experience providing services to children to assess and provide therapy sessions for expressive language, early language, speech delays and disorders, receptive language, pre-literacy and literacy skills, social skillls, PECS and fluency.
- Psychologist – Clinical or Registered
Experience providing services to children to assess and provide therapy sessions for social and emotional issues.
- Physiotherapist – Experience providing services to a paediatric population with diagnoses including Autism and DCD.
- Ability to build a great rapport with children, adolescents and parents
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with other allied health professionals and administration staff
- Ability to take initiative as required
- Excellent computer skills
- Competently and confidently carry out assessments, plan and run individual and group based therapy services and reviews to monitor therapy progress
- Management of own caseload, support provided as required
- Ability to independently seek support as required
- Experience working in a school based environment is desirable
Job benefits and perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Supported Career development plan
- You will receive $500 per year to go towards external PD opportunities
- You will receive 5% off at Coles, Woolworths, Event Cinema, Big W, Freedom, Good Food, Myer, David Jones, Kmart, Gym memberships, Health Insurance, Home Loans plus more!
- A laptop
- Birthday rewards
- We pride ourselves on providing flexible work arrangements, especially for caregivers, including options to work just during school hours, having a choice of days and hours of work and a choice of which locations you would like to work from so you can work close to home or from home for administration tasks. An on-line calendar management system means you have the flexibility to complete administration tasks from home if preferred
- You will feel well supported with all your work carried out with AIM Therapy through: regular mentoring and supervision sessions, provision of guidelines for the structure and content of reports, liaison with our on-site multidisciplinary team, ongoing training in the AIM way for client sessions, full-time administration support and a very approachable and available Practice and Clinical managers to provide support as required.
- Pod machine at our Canning Vale premises
- Regular morning teas/afternoon teas/shared lunches and after work drinks!
Management receives regular feedback from the clinical and admin team to constantly improve the team experience because we love our team and want you to love it too!
We can’t wait to hear from you if you feel you could be a great fit : )