Occupational Therapists Wembley, Canning Vale, and Joondalup.
Senior Paediatric Speech Pathologist and Occupational Therapist - Joondalup
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of Perth kids?
AIM Therapy are on the lookout for passionate, professional and dedicated Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Psychologists and Registered Psychologists to join the team.
Get ready for a role that is rewarding, exciting and interesting. Every day is a new opportunity to learn, grow and help the lives of others.
The best part? The rewards don’t stop there. Aim Therapy encourage flexible work arrangements and provide countless professional development opportunities, allowing you a healthy work-life balance and the opportunity to continuously grow and learn.
Our amazing AIM Therapy family consist of 30 health professionals who are committed to providing the best possible therapy services to the children and families of Perth.
With three premises (Joondalup, Wembley, and Canning Vale) and the opportunity to provide services to schools as well as home visits, no two days are the same when you work for AIM. Being part of a busy and productive team means there’s always an opportunity to learn and grow. It’s something we encourage our team to do! With incentives available for professional development, our team stay up-to-date with the latest evidence-based research, making them a fantastic resource for our AIM children and families.
Click the button below to view our current vacancies. However, if you meet the below criteria, and are interested in learning more about AIM Therapy for Children, please don’t hesitate to express your interest by filling out the form on the right. We are always looking for the perfect fit, and you never know… it might be YOU!
- Senior/experienced Occupational Therapist
With experience in paediatric occupational therapy, including assessments, individual and group therapy services. Our ideal candidate will also have experience working with children with Autism, Developmental Coordination Disorder, Dysgraphia and Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Speech Pathologist
With experience providing services to children, including assessments and therapy sessions for expressive language, early language, speech delays and disorders, receptive language, pre-literacy and literacy skills, social skills, PECS and fluency.
- Psychologist – Clinical or Registered
With experience providing services to children, assessing and providing therapy sessions for social and emotional issues.
With experience providing services to children with diagnoses including Autism and Developmental Coordination Disorder.
- Ability to build rapport with children, teens and parents
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with other allied health professionals and administration staff, and also autonomously when required
- Ability to take initiative, taking part in professional development opportunities when presented
- Excellent time management, organisation and computer skills; allowing them to manage their own caseload with the assistance of our supportive admin team
- Confidently carry out professional assessments, plan and run individual and group based therapy services and reviews to monitor therapy progress
If you believe you’d be a great addition to our friendly, professional and knowledgeable team, please send through your resume and cover letter. We’d love to hear from you.