Social skills are essential for building relationships at home and at school, If you are concerned your child has difficulties with social skills, AIM Speech Pathology can help!
Difficulties may include:
- Non-meaningful eye contact
- Difficulties labelling emotions
- Lack of interest or difficulties engaging with others
- Inappropriate interactions with strangers e.g. hugging, kissing
- Difficulty taking turns in conversation or during play
Contact AIM Therapy on 6150 8339 or email@example.com if you would like to book an assessment with one of our speech pathologists.